Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, new to the site and Hyundai's. Recently sold my 2.4 Altima for a 07' Sonata 3.3 and loving it. Do have a couple issues, just looking for some help;

First off it makes a high pitched whistling noise whenever i open the windows. Its friggin annoying. Does anyone else have this problem, and where is it coming from? Almost sounds like there's a pinhole in the firewall.

Second, the seatbelt / open door dinger is too loud. Has anyone pulled theirs out. Just wanted to know where its located so i don't have to go ripping the whole dash apart

·
Registered
687 Posts
Whistling?

Well, you can always buy those plastic window covers that will fix that. I know it's a common problem with a lot of trucks, so they use them a lot.

Howie~

·
Registered
502 Posts
lol thats common to all cars.
open the window a tiny bit and drive on the highway with any car and you will hear it.
:D
somebody broke into my car and when I got the window replaced the new window was off center so it would make a whistling noise even when closed, so I needed to move around the window to stop it.

as for seat belt and door dinger yeah it is really loud and annoying :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a warranty job to me... needs an oil change so i'll let mechanic figure it out... hopefully they don't notice the CAI under the hood

1 - 4 of 4 Posts