Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who thinks that there are aliens out there? Do you think it was just a myth started in the '50's? I tried to look up when the rumor first started going around but didnt really find anything. WE all know where dracula started and who it was based on (vlad the impaler) we also know where werwolfs started. But what about aliens? What exactly is area 51? Do you really think that they have evidence of aliens there?

[Edited by Breezy on Jun 26, 2006 12:16 PM]

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I've seen five UFO's in my life that I, and everyone that was with me cannot explain. I have no evidence of anything man made or natural that can explain what i saw. I do believe, but its not like they are comming to take over the world. The ubdution stories are all BS. But the sightings are real.

There was a sighting a few years back in Brazil, or 26,000 people saw it, with 12 or so cameras. How can that be fake?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What exactly did you see? A light in the sky? Do you have a pic of the Brazil sighting? If they were to try to take over the planet, they would fail geez dont you watch movies LOL :paranoid:

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Well, ive seen different things but mostly the same.

There were two big ones in brazil, one was in daytime. i dont know.. google it. lol

I saw a sunset one, that i could make out a shape and everything. Yes, its just like the movies, round disk, glowing pulseing lights, and being able to dart back and forth.

One of the most famous sightings happened on Mt. Rainer, i dont know if there were pics but a tour plane almost ran into one of these buggers when they were flying around.

I dont think they want to take over the world. Just poking around.. Like what we do at the moon, and mars and stuff. They are just courious like us.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Yes, I wholeheartedly believe that there is intelligent alien life elsewhere in the universe. I am about 95% sure that they occasionally visit Earth.

Tales involving aliens are actually older than modern humans are. There are many cave paintings that seem to include UFO's, including one dated at 47,000 years old in China which means it was more than likely carved by neanderthals. There is a lot of reference to what appear to be UFO's in Egyptian hieroglyphics and stories of ships coming from the sky.

Here's a couple of good articles on UFO's and the ancient world:
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc156.htm
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc155.htm

As far as Area 51 is concerned, I know someone who worked there for a while. Area 51 is very interesting, but to the best of his knowledge there is no alien evidence there and none of the advanced projects they work on involved what seemed to be alien technology. I think he would have told me the truth based on the other things he told me.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Area 51 (Groom Lake) is a USAF base used to test classified airplanes. That's it. There are no spaceships at Groom Lake.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
I forgot to add that I too have seen several UFO's. I don't claim they were full of little green men, I don't know what they were full of. I don't even know that they were made by aliens. They are however UFO's for sure, because they were unidentified flying objects.

Most traumatic story:
It was 1993. I was walking at night with a friend at night. I lived many miles away from the nearest city. We walked into the edge of a bowl shaped clearcut that was about 500 yards across. My friend and I notice strange orange lights all around the horizon, there were 8 total. We figured they were helicopters that were miles away but we did wonder why they had single non-blinking orange lights. Thinking I would do something funny I flashed SOS in Morse code at one of the lights. That light began immediately to drop towards the ground slowly. We were worried that we might get in trouble and that they might be like military helicopters or something. We watch as the light descends into the bowl with us. That means it's less than 500 yards away, not miles away. It descends right down into the taller trees on the other side of the bowl. We were like "Whoa, that was wierd." and noticed the other 7 lights were now moving. All lights had been almost stationary but moving around a small amount prior to me flashing the flashlight at the one. We glance back towards where the first one dropped into the canopy and see it rise once again from the trees and dart back out of our sight. It had moved a good 100 yards through the trees by the time it popped up. We now notice that it appears the other lights are getting closer and they're all trying to cut us off from the way we came. We ran the whole way to his house as fast as we could, it was a good mile and a half. When we got to his house we couldn't see any strange lights in the sky at all.

We go into his house, all freaked out, and tell his parents the story and were informed that we needed to stop lying and stop being pussies. We stayed there for 20 minutes or so and then decided it really wasn't that big of a deal, after all whatever it was let us come home fine. All we really saw was lights. We decide to walk the half mile to my house and tell my family.

We walked down his driveway and along the small paved county road we both lived on. On the left side of the road was a small buffer of 40 foot tall alders and then a large flat clearcut. We got to my driveway and turn right towards my house. We walk about a hundred yards towards my house and we...I don't know...felt something? We didn't really hear anything but we both turned around to see a blocky object with no lights climb above the buffer of trees on the other side of the road, come across the road, and dip back down to about 10 feet high and come heading right for us. It looked like a flying brick and made absolutely no sound. It was about 8 feet wide across the front, 4 feet high, and maybe 12 feet long. It looked like it was a dark color, maybe gray, and had features we couldn't make out well because it was dark. We ran as fast as we could up my driveway and didn't look back until we were inside the house. From there we could see nothing, but my house was surrounded by the forest so all we could see was the top of the driveway and the yard. My parents were more understanding but were still pretty sure we misinterpreted things.

The next day I had another friend come over and we were all talking about the experience. My third friend was very interested and wanted us to take him to show him where this all happened. We didn't want to but finally relented and took him in to the place we saw the lights. When we got there to our surprise the lights were there again. This time the lights were more active, and we were watching from a hilltop farther away so all the lights were in front of us. They flew around, but didn't do any kind of fantastic maneuvers that conventional helicopters couldn't do or anything like that. We watched for a half hour or so and finally the lights moved off into the distance below the crest of another ridge so we went home. My third friend was very excited and we made plans to go out the next night to videotape the lights.

We went out shortly after dark the next night, equipped with my parent's video camera. We waited there for 3 hours and never saw the lights.

My friends and I told a few people of the encounter, but with it being unlike any other UFO sightings we had heard of we kind of kept it to ourselves wondering what it was we saw. One night in 1997 I was watching the news and got chills up my spine. They were talking about a massive UFO sighting over Phoenix witnessed by over 10,000 people that had UFO's that looked exactly like the ones I saw!

Phoenix Lights pictures:

Now I at least know I'm not alone. Prior to that story I hadn't heard of anything resembling what I had seen.

Other sightings:

I use to stargaze a lot, like for 10 hours a week or more. Almost every night I would see at least one thing that looked like a satellite brightness wise but would do erratic movements that could not be done by anything I know of. These faint lights would be travelling across the sky at a good clip and stop, or make abrupt 90 degree turns, or speed up and vanish, etc. On a few occasions there would be groups of these objects darting around the sky. Sometimes these things would travel from one horizon to the other in a matter of a second. Travelling thousands of miles in one second...the skies are very active if you take the time to truly look at them. I haven't in a couple of years now but the last time I stargazed we saw similar objects doing impossible maneuvers. I am convinced these objects are real and that they are in space above our planet. Beyond that I don't know what they are. They move so amazingly fast that I cannot imagine there being aliens in them. Also my dad grew up in the same area and saw the same exact things in the skies when he was a kid. That was around 1965.

I also saw a bright yellow light with my two brothers while driving once. And I mean bright. As in like searchlight bright. It was flying across the sky in daylight and we stopped and got out of the car to look at it. We could not see any craft around the light, and the light did not blink. The light flew out of our line of sight so we got back in the car and chased it. We caught up to it and watched it some more. Eventually it turned and flew very fast across the road ahead of us and off into the distance.

Another time I was driving home alone and saw what I thought was a jumbo jet with it's landing lights on heading kind of towards me on the highway. Then the object dipped down very fast and moved to the side. It was pretty close so I pulled over to get out and look at it. I put a pair of binoculars on it and saw what looked like a metal oblong orb with a bright headlight on the bottom of it. The metal orb also had other red lights around it that were too dim to see with the naked eye over the really bright bottom light. I watched it as it made it's way across the field in front of me and off into the distance. At one point another motorist stopped and asked what that thing was. When I said I didn't know, it must be a UFO he said "Wow! that's amazing!", looked at it for a few seconds and drove off.

If you want a great video go buy the DVD "Dan Aykroyd Unplugged on UFO's". it has a lot of amazing footage.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Aliens are real. We, humans, are just a science experiment for them. We are a cross breed between primates and alien beings. Now that is just my $0.02.
I belive in them 100%. I have never witnessed anything personally but my ex-girlfriends brother swore up and down he was abducted. He went to a shrink many time and was hypnotized. he used to keep a fan in his window all winter long and had knives glued to the window frame so they couldn't come in his room and get him. Talk about freaky. What was even freakier is when I used to sleep over and I'd sleep in his room.

Now Breezy, I don't want to start a war with you or anyone else but I just want to say that my favorite verse in the bible is Eziekel 1:4-28

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I totally agree...I solidly believe that there are extraterrestrials out there, and, just like us, they are just curious. My dad experienced a few sightings when he was a teenager, but I've unfortunately never had the same luck.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Aliens are in the Bible.

4 I looked, and behold, a stormy wind came out of the north, a great cloud, with flashing lightning, and a brightness around it, and out of its midst as it were glowing metal, out of the midst of the fire.

5 Out of its midst came the likeness of four living creatures. This was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man.

6 Everyone had four faces, and each one of them had four wings.

7 Their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot; and they sparkled like burnished brass.

8 They had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings thus :

9 their wings were joined one to another; they didn't turn when they went; each one went straight forward.

10 As for the likeness of their faces, they had the face of a man; and they four had the face of a lion on the right side; and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four had also the face of an eagle.

11 Their faces and their wings were separate above; two wings of each one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

12 Each one went straight forward: where the spirit was to go, they went; they didn't turn when they went.

13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, like the appearance of torches: the fire went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.

14 The living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

15 Now as I saw the living creatures, behold, one wheel on the earth beside the living creatures, for each of the four faces of it.

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like a beryl: and they four had one likeness; and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel within a wheel.

17 When they went, they went in their four directions: they didn't turn when they went.

18 As for their rims, they were high and dreadful; and they four had their rims full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20 Wherever the spirit was to go, they went; there was the spirit to go: and the wheels were lifted up beside them; for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up beside them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

22 Over the head of the living creature there was the likeness of an expanse, like the awesome crystal to look on, stretched forth over their heads above.

23 Under the expanse were their wings straight, the one toward the other: each one had two which covered on this side, and every one had two which covered on that side, their bodies.

24 When they went, I heard the noise of their wings like the noise of great waters, like the voice of the Almighty, a noise of tumult like the noise of an army: when they stood, they let down their wings.

25 There was a voice above the expanse that was over their heads: when they stood, they let down their wings.

26 Above the expanse that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone; and on the likeness of the throne was a likeness as the appearance of a man on it above.

27 I saw as it were glowing metal, as the appearance of fire within it all around, from the appearance of his waist and upward; and from the appearance of his waist and downward I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and there was brightness around him.

28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness all around. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of Yahweh. When I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard a voice of one that spoke.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Umm, what bible are you reading? I've read the Catholic one 3 times so far, and funnily enough, it's all filled with parables, not paranormals.

·
Registered
483 Posts
You mean the "Catholic Bible" as in the King James version? The one where the name of God was removed and Lord was put in its place. Thus elevating a "King" to the same power as God? That one?
There are a lot of different versions out there. I just got that from the net. If you want I'll go home tonight and see what I can fnd from mine. Oh never mind, that's right, I don't believe in mind control (orginized religion).
Not a stab at anyone in particular so don't everyone get there panties in a bunch.

·
Banned
5,451 Posts
I believe in there being other life forms on other planets...whether that be little green men, or micro-cell organisms. The universe is such a vast thing....there's no way we are the only living thing in all of it.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Originally posted by Visionz
[body]
I believe in there being other life forms on other planets...whether that be little green men, or micro-cell organisms. The universe is such a vast thing....there's no way we are the only living thing in all of it.
[/body]
Exactly how I feel. I don't think that in the universe... We are just a coinsidence.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I Dunno.

You would have to be stupid to think that there is not life on other planets. I mean, look at the sky and think, everyone of those is a sun. Around most of those are planets, around each one of those planets is some sort of moon. When you do the math, how many planets are there? You mean to tell me out of 1 trillion planets there is only one with life on it?

look how far we have come in 100 years. space station, regular flights for new satellites, the arms race, etc etc. Watch 5th element or blade runner. those are what it's going to be like in another 100 years easy. not image that there was another planet that supported life, and they had a head start of a few 1000 years. They either destroyed themselves, or are alot more advanced then us.

The dinosaurs were eliminated by a giant rock. we are destroying ourselves, after we are gone, there will be something else as well, and they will destroy themselves, then there will be something else. It's the planet, not the living creatures that are responsible for life.

omg, a dinosaur in a flying saucer, lol.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I still dont know if I beleive or not. I guess if its in the bible I should without question. I mean Ive wondered why God would just make one planet with people when space is so huge. I dont know if its aleins exactly that I think is out there. I just dont know.

KOREAN-REDNECK- Dont try to hyjack my thread!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts