1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
First time i've heard it, but I like.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Ummm... colour me disappointed. WTF is that ****? The lyrics are ok but seriously, do any of you really, really like that? I think it's crap compared to the rest of his stuff. Almost sounds amateur.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
he has got to be one of the most annoying human beings currently in existance.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Ok...he needs to come up with some original beginning material...that part's way overdone. Though...it is pretty amusing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It all sounds the same to me. hahhaha :??:
I know he's capable of better, but he comes out with these ridiculously corny songs.
No offense to the Eminem lovers. :puzzled:

·
Registered
372 Posts
yea tech n9ne is sick as hell...if you dont know, hes got a couple cd's (anghellic, absolute power)...this guy is awesome...i heard a song a while back with eminem and tech n9ne...i cant remember where i heard it now...i think it was a remix of one of eminems songs...OH...haha...left this and remembered...buddy of mine gave me a cd with it...its called "The Anthem"...not an eminem remix unless i havent heard it...

anyone who hasn't heard of Tech N9ne, go get the cd...its crazy...probably one of my favorites....up there with eminem...he says some deep ****

also...whats the name of the new eminem song? i know someone was playing one the other night out at the car meet...had a lot of bass to it...sounded good...guy has 4 JL w7's in his cougar, so i didnt even attempt to shout across the car and ask him...

[Edited by evan938 on Sep 28, 2004 11:52 PM]

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by KissMyTibby
[body]
I know he's capable of better, but he comes out with these ridiculously corny songs.
[/body]
Yeah, he always comes out with something POP-ish at first because he has to sell albums to the masses. Then they get to hear the real Eminem.

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
i'm digging it from what i can tell through my laptop speakers. it sounds like his other opening singles for a reason, he does it on purpose. the flow is a little more mature over those other singles though, shows growth as an artist. i don't know wtf whoever said it was amateur is saying.

note: i'll probably hate this song when it gets big. but i can't wait for the new album.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The anthem is on Sway and Tech's cd I think its called This or That. its a pretty hot cd i think from like 98 i wanna say. tech n9ne is awesome i cant wait for the new cd do you know around when its coming out? another artist/group i really like is non-phixion if you havent heard the future is now thats a nice cd too. the eminem single ehhh not feeling it but i never really feel his single. apparently there is a lot of lines directed at pres. bush on the new cd haha should be funny

·
Registered
372 Posts
i remember a while back Eminem got into some **** with the Secret Service investigating him...something in his lyrics was like

"i dont rap for dead presidents, id rather see the president dead..."...thats the only part i remember...i dont think the song came out but it sounds like itll be interesting if it does

1 - 20 of 28 Posts