Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I posted about this in the group buy section asking for permission but I didnt get any. At the moment I am not trying to sell one so please dont lock this thread. I just need someone to take some pictures of the flange area of a 1.5 exhaust manifold and some measurements (a donor manifold would be awesome). If I have to I will pull one at a junkyard as I threw my stock one away. I have someone who is going to make one for me and once it works he will want to sell a few of them. Let me know if you are interested and/or could help me out. They are homemade so the price should be quite cheap and Im tired of this scoupe manifold.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow after seeing endless post on people who want these manifolds I thought I would get some replys... Even if you have a donor manifold I will pay to ship the thing.... I'll get one and show everyone how it came out. For those of not familiar with homemadeturbo.com check it out. You can also see alot of their work there and they make very nice manifolds of all different types. You will see the one I get :evil:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey OMG,

Sorry to see that you don't seem to be getting much support on the manifold front. It's a shame that I am over in Australia, as I have a SOHC Exhaust Manifold sitting here, which I plan to use to assist me to make up a manifold to accept the t-25 turbo off an Eclipse (Different bolt up than a t3 or t4 I think, it's more of a square bolt up).

If there is anything I can do which may assist you, just ask. If I wasn't so far away, I would certainly support the manifolds construction, with a mod for me, to suit the Eclipse style mount up.

All the best, take care

Scott

·
Registered
281 Posts
bossis i have a manifold, but it wont help you, cause its the early accent mani, before they used precats.

·
Registered
842 Posts
if i can get a replacement before the end of the week i'd be willing to donate mine. i'll see what the dealership has.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts