·
Registered
686 Posts
make sure its cavity backed, otherwise it wont fit

·
Registered
686 Posts
you have "captive rotors" which means there are 4 bolts

The bolts between the studs, well you need a "Cavity backed wheel" to fit on there, otherwise it won't fit right and could fall off.
and vibrate the **** out of you

cavity backed wheel:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Or you could swap the breaks out with an 01 Tiburon. Do a search and you should find it easily. Then you wont have to worry about the captive rotors.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The wouldn't fit even after a brake upgrade. The ad for 'Datsun' or 'AE86' should have tipped you off, they are for rwd application:
Offset 4mm.
Keep looking! Like I am... =(

·
Registered
67 Posts
True but doing the break swap will open up more choices for what wheel can fit.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Well, for a quick and nasty swap, score the factory aluminum rims from a tibby (I forget which years) or an elantra GT ... same bolt pattern and the rims are set for the extra bolts. Quick and easy +1 upsize or even +2 if you have the stock steelies.
If you get 15" or 16" rims, I suggest 195/50R15 or 195/45R16s to avoid any fender rubbing issues.

·
Registered
38 Posts
you can go 17s mine only rubs if someones in the back and im turning real fast. just to go to big

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
They'll fit on the hubs, but they'll stick out of the fenders by about 2".

·
Registered
43 Posts
i have 18's on my lc...usually doesnt rub even on the corners...but the other night i had 5 people in my back seat:eek: there was some major rubbing but nothing doing damage to the tires....might i add that the only reason i have 18's is cuz i got such a good deal $350 for the rims with tires..ha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts