Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yes it will. Buuuuuuut the bolt holes don't line up exactly as they should. It will need to be slightly modified to fit perfect.

·
Registered
435 Posts
yea it'll work. or you could search some dsm forums and pick up a used oem or aftermarket on the cheap

·
Registered
237 Posts
You don't have to slot the holes they just need to made a lil bit bigger. I am 100% sure about this. It's been discussed several times on exd.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I wouldn't bother with the OBX, yes i know its cheap, yes i know it will work, but it will crack and it will be nothing but a headache further down the road. They are Chinese and made of cheap low-grade thin Stainless Steel. If its your 'only' choice however than giver

·
Registered
237 Posts
I wouldn't bother with the OBX, yes i know its cheap, yes i know it will work, but it will crack and it will be nothing but a headache further down the road. They are Chinese and made of cheap low-grade thin Stainless Steel. If its your 'only' choice however than giver
Have you had any experience to back up your claims??? I had the OBX header on my elantra. It was pretty heavy duty, I have seen all types of headers out there and it's not as built as the one from SFR or evo fusion but it's pretty good quality though. I do know a few people have had trouble with cracking but that's because they were using huge turbo's but if you are using something like a 16g off an evo it'll be fine and dandy.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I'm boosting the **** out of this manifold everyday it even got red several times over and over! I have it since june on my beta accent and this **** is really solid. The only thing is that you have to open the holes a little so it will fit the head. Other than that go and buy it! Chinese or not is cheap and even if it brakes I'll buy the same again and again. The flange is T3 so you can use a t3 there or a t25 to t3 adapter like me so you can fit a t2 series.
Hope it helps

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well just to add to this, i have used obx to replace the oem manifold on my shark, and i have to say that im 100% happy with it. Also, i will be purchacing that manifold for my set up in two weeks. But my question is will it hold a T6...?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts