Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hava 99 accent L with the 1.5 sohc and was wondering if a wrx turbo would bolt up to the scoupe manifold, i can get the turbo for $200 so im hopeing it will fit. And for fuel injecters would injecters fit from a 2000 hyundai tiburon o.e.m. # 35310-23210?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Im not sure about the turbo but I dont think so. The injectors will work though, that I know as Im using them right now.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
It definitely won't bolt up without modification. The scoupe manifold's flange is rectangular, while I'm pretty sure the wrx has a triangular flange. I know for a fact that the scoupe manifold will only accommodate T15's and T25's, just as long as the T25 isn't from a DSM... It's the nissan T25's that will bolt right up. You could however easily find the right flange for your turbo, cut the current flange on your scoupe manifold off, and get the new flange welded on in place.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so a turbo from a s13 should work right? Would i still have to cutt the flange to make it work or would it bolt up?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I don't think you should... The Nissan T25 should bolt right up with no modification.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I have the 35310-23010 are they the same injectors?

·
Registered
978 Posts
same injectors

Just get the T25 and be happy. Any nissan will work. What do you plan to do about the slave cylinder?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts