Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

WTB: iBook 12

366 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  nyne 
#1 ·
in need of a keyboard, battery, power supply for a 500mhz dual usb 12" ibook

i know a lot of people part out these machines, etc.. i figure since there are so damn many people on HP, one of em has to be a mac nerd w/ extra parts ;) haha.

also a dvdrom drive.. or a cdburner would be nice.. possibly an airport card as well.

will trade for RD tib mods lol

[Edited by nyne on Sep 25, 2004 4:36 PM]

#2 ·
If you wanted to find a mac geek you found one. I used to work for them. I still have friends who there. After a brief chat with them, no luck, those are the 3 most desireaable parts the store gets in, the second they get one for parts those pieces get sold ASAP. Maybe someone else on the site can help, but here's my advice: 1.eBay, and 2.http://preowned.com/ they're a used computer parts company, they might be a little more expensive than ebay but i think they guarrantee their products. Good luck dude ;)

#3 ·
what about the logic board issue with some of them? do you have to be the "original" owner of the iBook to actually take advantage of that (give you have logic board problems)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.