Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in need of the following parts for a 1990-94 excel gs /92-93 mitsubishi precis
i need from the hyundai side
excel gs lower body trim black plastic that goes on the rocker pannel ;
center console gs only ;
licens plate trim hatch back only . black plasitc insert ;
option buttons for ac and rear window wiper , wires too .92-94 only ;
lugage compartmant cloth trim , not the carpet !! hatch only .

on the mitsubishi side

drivers side tail light , amber turn instead of red hatch only !!

i will trade or buy the parts preferably one at a time , cash is a little tight .
however i have alot of older hyundai parts i will trade for , as well as ford motor parts
just ask

·
Registered
45 Posts
You happen to have an ECU for a '96-97 Accent GT (DOHC)? I might be able to find some of those parts if you do I'd trade in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is the part number on yours ? i can get one no problem :paranoid:

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's the problem I don't HAVE a part #. The car I got has no comp in it. My guess is it was abandonedat the shop after the comp was yanked cuz a new one was too much $. The only thing I can tell you is the ECU for a '96-'97 1.5L DOHC is all that will fit my poor little '97 Accent GT. I've been told that it's a RARE car and I'm trying to avoid getting rid of her. I'd like to see it back on the road (Another Hyundai forum I'm on someone said they've never seen one of these stateside).

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have seen them so you have nothing to worry about bro . it might take some doing but i can get one . my email is [email protected] if you need anything else . i am going out to get parts for my camaro andi will look around in some of the salvage yards here

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I have plenty of parts availible, silver 91 4 door excel gl

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does it have a full center console(tape holder) or does it have the small two peice(change tray) i have seen both in gl's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts