Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys some may know that i have a 02 accent but i have done the tib brake swap. from a 2001 tib to be exact, no captive rotors but i will be able to make use of rims that came from a captive rotor equipped vehicle. i have universal lug summer rims but now that winter approaches i am ni need of some 14" steel rims for the front of my car with a 4x114.3" bolt pattern. from a 97-01 tib or (i think) 99+ elantra. if someone has just 2 rims with snow tires in the NY/NJ/MD area that would be awesome. i know i can get some from a junkyard but i am really strapped for cash. the cheaper the better. i figure with the amount of people here getting new rims someone may have a set or a pair just laying around that wouldnt mind helping out a fellow tuner not kill himself in these darn Ny winters. I am in syracuse but willing to come and pick them up if its within reason.

again i would be interested in 2 bare rims or with all-season tires very cheap but will be willing to pay more if they have snows on them- studded increases the value even more to me. but if i can only get rims i will go buy brand new tires for the $70 or whatevr it will cost.

thanks in advance.

**edit**

also for best response please email me, i check that more than these forums now but i will make it a point to check this post hopefully every day, maybe every few days. or catch m on aim at Bow2Nikki. thanks again

[Edited by beppomarx on Sep 21, 2004 6:11 AM]

·
Registered
310 Posts
If your still looking for those steels, I work at the hyundai recyclers below they have them cheap. Call the number and tell them that Ryan sent you.

:rambo:rebal

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just called and got a quote for shipping and everything. they said they would do 2 for $95 shipped and thats just the bare rim. i said that ryan sent me too :rambo:. still too rich for my blood i think. hopefully ill be able to get something locally but its always an option. thanks anyway :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
sorry buddy I didnt relize they would be that high, all though i might be buying rims for my elantra and I could sell you my 14in stilles. I could sell you all four with tires for $60 just rims $50 for all four just two with tires $40 or just two rims for $30. The tires are two different off brand regular tires but have good tred.

:rambo:rebal

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm i might take just 2 rims for $30.

see how much shipping is to 13069. ground- cheapest shipping available.

any other offers closer that might not have to ship?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts