Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this awhile back, never had a chance to use it, it was installed and working by the shop I bought it from, but never got to "use" it because the turbo was bad and I had to send it back to Garrett. After awhile, I decided since I was going with the GReddy eManage-U I would just take full advantage of all the features that unit offered and buy the GReddy Pfec e01 boost controller.

So, I no longer need this unit.

There are no scratches on it AT ALL
Brand new mounting hardware (still in plastic packaging, never opened)

I paid retail price for this $490 + tax ($524.30) -- Main reason for doing so, was people were reporting they got missing parts when buying the AVC-R's from eBay. This has ALL the parts needed for the install.

Looking for cash ($$ make offer plz) or trades (need suspension items for a 03' I4 tib, xbox + games + wireless controllers, other stuff for a 03' tib... lol)

·
Registered
842 Posts
possible SMT-6 trade?

dammit... saw about the eManage-U... computer parts for trade? (mostly extreme stuff, dual processer computers, etc)

[Edited by X3Jason on Feb 27, 2006 9:24 AM]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by X3Jason
[body]
possible SMT-6 trade?

dammit... saw about the eManage-U... computer parts for trade? (mostly extreme stuff, dual processer computers, etc)

[Edited by X3Jason on Feb 27, 2006 9:24 AM]
[/body]

Hmm... what ya got ??

If you want, you can email me , [email protected]

·
Registered
842 Posts
sent e-mail... :chinese:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Just wanted to add I couldnt be happier with my avc-r unit. Jason if you get it contact me if you need any help setting it up, theirs alot of incorrect info about it on the internet (found out the hard way).

·
Registered
842 Posts
Originally posted by omgbossis21
[body]
Just wanted to add I couldnt be happier with my avc-r unit. Jason if you get it contact me if you need any help setting it up, theirs alot of incorrect info about it on the internet (found out the hard way).
[/body]
I appreciate the assistance. I've been looking for one of these for... ever since I thought about going turbo. Hopefully, we can strike a deal...

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
so if i bought this, then i wouldn't need to retune my ECU for my turbo project correct? let me know a price and dibs if jason doesn't buy it, hit me up with some info about this AVC-R and what it will do for me at Spades6969 [no spam] at [no spam] aol.com

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Yeah you still need something for the ecu (piggyback/standalone). The avc-r strictly controls the turbo.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
ok, thanks shawn.... i might just wait, someone should buy this though..........Bump i guess :)

·
Registered
842 Posts
just waiting for a response... :: twiddles thumbs :: bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts