Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i want some critisizm here wut do u think of my 2001 Hyundai Accent wut can i do to enhance the looks of it?

I love my car but i want to know wut will look good.its dirty but get over it lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
I like the rims there hot.

Take the reflectors out of the headlights. Just use a fork and bend it in crazy directions and bust it out. Tint the windows too. Thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
228 Posts
my cheap mods are:
Fog light hole covers - PVC pipe caps painted to match and bonded to the bumper
Front lip - rubber air dam kit that fits a 2006 Buick Lucerne. its flexible rubber and it fits pretty good.
Grill - cut out horizontal bars and used a die grinder to sand the edges smooth and then used touch up paint.
Hood spacers - Nylon bushings from a hardware store and some longer bolts

Just some ideas

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yes definatly lower it.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
yea, like they said, lower it, get it tinted, a nice car wash, and lose the wing, then i think you'd be back on the right track, also the clear corners is the easiest thing to do, plus its free, just follow the write up he posted up there ^^ good luck

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would have to agree with the rest ^^^. Also, get your molding done and maybe shave your door handles and put some poppers in for a stream line look. Just an idea.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea the reason im not worrying to much about the fog light holes is because i got a bodykit on the way. also the wheels are 16's ICWs i like them but they are kinda small. and the clear lenses thing i just saw it on the site and i will do that its pretty sweet

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alright i fixed my corner lense so check it out let me know wut else i can do

1 - 13 of 13 Posts