Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is a 1995 Accent SOHC 1.3i Coupe, i know these are called all manner of things depending on where in the world you are(I'm UK). Now this is my first car and im VERY enthusiastic to mod it (IF i can). Now, as i took the IT path in life, i know as much about cars as Mother Therissa knows about Crack Cocaine(No Offence). So i'm relying on all you guys knowledge (on knees beggin). I found a couple of Body-kits which are lush but as for performance, not much. Also Wheels, what size/dimensions, aghhh, so many questions, sorry.

As you can see, i aint lying about my car knowledge, but i dont wanna take it to the garage every few weeks, if i can fit stuff i will give it a go :)

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
as far as wheels go i wouldn't go with anything bigger than a 15" or a 16". in my honest opinion anything larger looks a bit.. well "crap". the beta engine ( from the Hyundai Coupe *tiburon in the US, and other markets* can be swapped into your car and will give you a much better platform to work with. (though with limited knowledge you either need friends with tools or a big piggy bank.

cheers!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers, lol, the missus has a bigger piggybank than me, got a couple of friends who have some knowledge, but engine replacement, not sure. may have to dip into me savings lol. THX again :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts