Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys........ just thought id post up to let all know that i found a mob that can help with turbo manifolds for a 99 x3 DOHC accent/excel..........

kit will be for sale soon and was wondering how many would be interested.....

kit would need to be welded together but it comes with...........

head plate
4-1 collector
flange for a garret t25 (stock sr20 turbo good for 14psi)
pipes and bends...

just needs to be welded together

kit is $450 aus

anyone interested send me an email

[email protected]

and i will pass on details..............

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Are you high? $450 to buy a manifold you have to weld together.. Wow... One is born every minute...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
gas welding isnt cheap anymore....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
as much as i know where you are coming from..........

this is cheaper then having one custom made.... and it is the only thing i can find in australia that will even come close to what is needed.... as there are no cast manifolds for the DOHC motor.......... so do not diss till ya had a look for yourself and find out how hard it is to get one..............................

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
You dont need a gas welder to weld a manifold. My entire manifold was done with an ARC welder... As a matter of fact it was a cheap welder from Harbor Freight.

As for dissing... Look into ebay... I know may will ship over seas, or better yet ask somebody here to make you one and send it to you. I would do it for you but I dont have an X3 to fabricate on any more. These log type manifolds are SO easy to build, you could do it in about two hours. You could build one yourself for under $200 easy...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts