Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLLOO EVERYBOODY!!:chinese:

fortunatly for me, my brother is an orginal dumbass, and i benifit from it for once. he drives a 1998 BMW 740il, and about a month or more ago he ordered Haloz, in the mail comes for GLASS circles..AHH gotta love the expensive Bimmer parts, i guess my brother thought they were pixi sticks because a few hours after puttin them into his Mongoose hands he breaks one....sure enough 24 hours later...he breaks another one..so he is left with two...now he is pissed, and im pissin my self laughing....i tell him to put just one in each lamp....but the brat that he is..wants FOUR...so a twinkle in my eyes begins to shine, and i make a deal with him faster then a crackhead and a dealer in toronto.

A pair of jeans and a sweater just got me two haloz, with some power box for each one..now i need the help of my fellow hyundai members to guide me through the installations.

i know i have to put both head lights in the oven, and peal off the front case,...but where do i got from there?

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
You are very luck that i am the GOD of Accent angel eyes. =)

Take apart your headlights.

Need to drill 3 holes in your head light.
One on top of the chrome encasing to hold the Angel eye up in the air.
THan 2 holes on bottom. One hole where the wires will go through the headlight encasing chrome area, than exactly below that to get the wires out of the headlight. Now you need to pull the wires through the bottom so now the wires are on the outside of the headlight casing and ontop (where you made the 1st hole) tie it up w/ some invisible thread (ie: fishing line). Than secure the wires on the bottom of the casing so the angel eye wont rotate inside the casing.

Thats a breif explanation, but you should be able to figure it out once your doing it. Trial and Error my friend. I've opened my headlights about 15 different times.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANK YOU..but how did you hold them up, and there is s gap in myne...which side do i put that?

ill follow what you told me...and another thing..could i buff my lenses and make the corners clear when i take it apart...thank you

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Originally posted by I.N.C
[body]
THANK YOU..but how did you hold them up, and there is s gap in myne...which side do i put that?

ill follow what you told me...and another thing..could i buff my lenses and make the corners clear when i take it apart...thank you
[/body]
Clear fishing line. Get some good sturdy stuff. I would put the gap on the bottom...

And yes, you can do those. There is a DIY posted on here about that posted by vamp too.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
well if you put a gap in the bottom.. than you want the wires on top... along w/ those 2 holes. Or you will have wires showing.

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Jan 22, 2006 3:35 PM]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts