Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of 14" alloys for my '96 race accent but having trouble matching the bolt pattern.Does anyone know what other makes match the 4X114 pattern. The car is fully prepped for club racing but I need a 3rd set of wheels to manage my tire wear.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
First of all, post some pics!!! I'm building my X3 for just about the same thing, and this sounds very interesting. I know there are a few other X3 owners here that race them and would also love to see your creation.

As for your question, the older Tiburons and Elantras share the same 4x114.3 bolt pattern. However, since you have an X3, you have to worry about the captive rotor issue unless you've swapped them out. I have a set of Tiburon wheels on my 98 Accent and they are a nice improvement from the stock 13" donuts, wallet friendly also. I'm not sure about what other makes other than Hyundai share this bolt patter, but I know there are more than a few.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Daewoo Tico (12 ''), Daewoo Matiz(13'') and some small Suzukis (Swift, for instance). And, off course, Tibby but those are 15 inches.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have a set of the 14" aluminums off a 99 GSi if you're interested.
The only problem I see is shipping from Toronto.
As for posting pics, you need to have your pics online somewhere, then if you click the instant code for image then when it give you the two boxes that say IMAGE in them, you need to insert the WHOLE address (including the http://) between the two boxes then it should display the pic

[Edited by Platinum6316 on Nov 25, 2005 8:19 AM]

[Edited by Platinum6316 on Nov 25, 2005 8:29 AM]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Platinum6316
[body]
I have a set of the 14" aluminums off a 99 GSi if you're interested.
The only problem I see is shipping from Toronto.
As for posting pics, you need to have your pics online somewhere, then if you click the instant code for image then when it give you the two boxes that say IMAGE in them, you need to insert the WHOLE address (including the http://) between the two boxes then it should display the pic

[Edited by Platinum6316 on Nov 25, 2005 8:19 AM]

[Edited by Platinum6316 on Nov 25, 2005 8:29 AM]
[/body]
Hey Platinum. I tried to pm you but was unsuccesful. Yes I'm interested in your rims. Shipping will be an obstacle for sure. What do you want for them?
I have some pix posted on the Showroom forum if you want to see the car.

·
Registered
427 Posts
you have email.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts