Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ricer moment was when i first got my exhaust. The person that installed it forgot to put on a muffler hanger. So there was my muffler flying all around the back of my car. So i decided to fix it all ******* style with some stuff from autozone made to wrap around something to hold the muffler up and it was sharp steel band aid crap. well after i installed it i took of to another town with my gf to chilies. I noticed in the town that ppl were swerving from behind me and i saw something in the road, well being it rockford IL i didnt think anything of it. When i finally to chilies i noticed my muffler was hangin low to the ground, come to find out the screws holding the big metal wrap together fell off and the bolts were still on a rubber hanger lol i felt like such a f'n retard ricer ass. Most likely it was draggin down the road and just went flying off and hit someones car......

·
Registered
502 Posts
mine has gotta be the time i decided to put washer lights in.
first cop i saw that night pulled a U turn to pull me over, only to find that I would rush down a side street and pretend to be a parked car.
that cop rolled by like 4 times before he gave up looking for me.

muilty color changing washer light are dumb, ugly and illigal.
bad idea.

·
Registered
106 Posts
mine might be the time i got a ticket for my bass being too loud.
the cops even asked to search my car because they said i was way too nervous-man i had two girls in the car too.
good times.

Ill have to admit i have washer lights too.- that has to be the most riceist thing you can do.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had 2 hyundai stickers- 2 alpine stickers- 2 kandN stickers 3 APC stickers and like holley sport compact and like lol alot of others i was such a *** until i tore them all off like a month later. boy rice rice rice i hate it...very embarrasing... well almost as bad as going into 3rd like at redline in 2nd and missing it.... VROOOMMMMM *crunkKKKKKKK* vroom CroomKKKGOD DAMN IT STUPID TRANSMISSION..... CLICK brooomm horrible horrible....

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I think I have you all topped with this. Before I got my rims I had a dream that I painted my hub caps blue. It was a good idea till I painted them candy Blue...drove around a couple days and decided to repaint them to a silver. yeah pretty bad.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow.......(no comment)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i started a fad with accents in my town by putting a tip on my muffler making it seem like a perofrmance exhuast with no sound... till i got one...ricer

·
Registered
502 Posts
wow candy blue hubcaps... how umm... nice... lol
you surly toped me lol

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
i started a fad with accents in my town by putting a tip on my muffler making it seem like a perofrmance exhuast with no sound... till i got one...ricer
Funny I did the same thing as well.. I still have the axle back sitting in my garage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts