Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Zex Wet Kit on the beta!Updated w/ new photo's

2K views 28 replies 6 participants last post by  Accent95 
#1 ·
I had to do it. For the time being still I go turbo. I went ahead and ordered a Zex wet kit off of ebay for $509 shipped and a buddy of mine did the install for me. I never knew how much nitrous could be some much fun at a flip of a switch. I also took some pics of my Apexi S-AFCII and my new tires.

[Edited by Accent95 on Nov 8, 2005 1:03 PM]

See less See more
#6 ·
Originally posted by thegrim
[body]
and yea, that install is very clean just like your swap. you have the fukkin nicest LC i've seen so far. no matter how much grief i give u dude, ur shyt is fly
[/body]
Thanks! Dont worry about that grief. Its all good in the hood.:)

#10 ·
I'm about ready to install a nx kit, as soon as it comes in the mail. On my 1.6 what do I connect to the IM or TB? everything elese I understand...

#11 ·
^^if its a wet kit u dont need to connect anything to the TB or IM. if you need help, come visit us in the nitrous section please....

And ben, the next time ur at the track, your out of excuses. you better run better than 14.9:evil: you got ur new tires, ur use to the swap feel, and you now have a 55 shot of nitrous. tear it up man.

#12 ·
^^^You better believe it. That am out of excuses. I am going to tear it up at the local 1/8 mile track before they close for the season. Get lots of pratice in.

ACCENTuner, there was a white wire I believe(not sure on the color) that he slipced into the tps sensor. So, when I go for throttle the nitrous hits. I will take some pics of that wire and install today after work.

#13 ·
^^ word. i guess zex comes stock with the tps output sensor switch instead of a micro WOT switch. My NX wet kit comes with a WOT switch, if he bought the NX kit brand new, it wont have what your talking about Ben. That feature for NX costs an additional 70 bux new. and works just the same and well worth the time, that micro WOT switch sux major azz.

#15 ·
hey ben..is the wet kit hard install?

i don't know if my 1.6L has a schrader valve near the fuel rail where fuel could be tapped for the fuel solenoid,

so it's like this...clear me if i'm wrong..N2o line from bottle to line to N2o solenoid to line to nozzle in CAI Pipe
fuel from Schrader valve to adapter to line to fuel solenoid to line to nozzle.
am i right so far?

i'mma buy Agentmoo's wet Kit and take you on Boi. :evil::evil:

#17 ·
yo tak, on the 1.6, the fuel line is a hard line, u may wanna do what ben did on the end of his rail. when i installed mine, i used the black part (rubber with plastic lining inside) that extends from the firewall to the rail, which wasnt the best idea, i ended up replacing that entire fuel line (its all one piece from the tank to the rail). and doing it another way.

#21 ·
Just an update. I bought a Zex pressure gauge and a bottle warmer. Got the gauge for $43 and the warmer for $115 off of ebay. As soon as I get the install done I will post pics. I will also be putting in the 65 shot.:D

[Edited by Accent95 on Nov 15, 2005 3:44 PM]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.